Peppermint Essential Oil Product Information Page
Essentially Elsy Product Summary
Peppermint essential oil provides a familiar, recognizable scent, but Peppermint is so much more than just a nostalgic, fresh aroma. This oil can be diffused to create a stimulating, focused atmosphere for daily tasks. You can also apply it topically to create a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, which can be very soothing after hard physical activity. We recommend using Peppermint essential oil aromatically or topically anytime you want to add a pleasant variety to your routine!
K E Y I N G R E DI E N T S
Peppermint essential oil
E X P E R I E N C E
Peppermint essential oil has an invigorating aroma that can help create a focused environment when diffused and can create a cooling sensation when applied topically, especially after physical activity.
Peppermint is originally from Europe, but 75 percent of the world’s supply is now grown in the United States. To produce one of Young Living’s most popular oils, we look to several farms, including our Whispering Springs Farm in Mona, Utah.
One 15-ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil is created by steam distilling 1 pound of the leaves and flowering tops of the peppermint plant. Peppermint is a key ingredient in PanAway®, Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream, and Deep Relief™ Roll-On.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Produces a focused environment when diffused
- Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
- Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
Suggested Use for Peppermint Oil
- Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energized.
- Add Peppermint to hot bathwater and enjoy the revitalizing scent and soothing aromatic steam.
- Inhale or apply it to your chest before and during a tough workout for a stimulating scent.
- Apply it topically to fatigued areas following physical activity for a cooling sensation.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use on infants.
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Peppermint Vitality™ Essential Oil (Item No. 5628)
Peppermint Essential Oil Sample Packs (Item No. 4771)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Does Peppermint essential oil need to be diluted for topical application?
A. Yes, dilute 1 drop of Peppermint with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Q. What is the aroma of Peppermint essential oil?
A. Peppermint essential oil has a fresh, stimulating aroma that is distinct and recognizable when diffused or inhaled.